skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Books and Coffee
coffee * food * books * wine * life
Oktober 25, 2008
Vacation!
Long time no read over here - because I was on vacation!
View from the hotel in Athens:
At a winery at the outskirts of Athens:
"The Breakfast Club" in London:
London Shoreditch:
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Neuerer Post
Älterer Post
Startseite
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
About
booksandcoffee
Hamburg, Germany
I like books and I like coffee, and I don't feel good without them.
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
Currently ...
follow me on Twitter
Labels
art
(1)
brunch
(1)
celebrations
(3)
dish of the day
(9)
elsewhere
(3)
meta
(1)
mr. darcy
(1)
nature
(2)
now reading
(2)
procrastination
(1)
vacation
(3)
weekend
(3)
I read ...
Beyond Burgers and Bratwurst
Gedankenstriche
I have a lot of fond memories of that dog
le coquelicot
NutriCulinary
PULPable
sebastiankeil.de
The Wannabe MD
[untitled]
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Kommentare
Atom
Kommentare
Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
Juni
(2)
►
Mai
(2)
▼
2008
(13)
►
Dezember
(3)
►
November
(2)
▼
Oktober
(3)
Vacation!
Chard with Bratwurst
Fall
►
September
(5)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen