skip to main | skip to sidebar

Books and Coffee

coffee * food * books * wine * life

November 22, 2008

party preparations II

Chilling the vodka - the very early first snow is good for something!


at 1:08 PM
Labels: celebrations

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

The point of this photo is probably not Fine Photography, but there is a really nice reflection of tree branches going on in the vodka cap... :-)

22. November 2008 um 22:56

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite
Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

About

Mein Bild
booksandcoffee
Hamburg, Germany
I like books and I like coffee, and I don't feel good without them.
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen

Currently ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Labels

    • art (1)
    • brunch (1)
    • celebrations (3)
    • dish of the day (9)
    • elsewhere (3)
    • meta (1)
    • mr. darcy (1)
    • nature (2)
    • now reading (2)
    • procrastination (1)
    • vacation (3)
    • weekend (3)

    I read ...

    • Beyond Burgers and Bratwurst
      Thanksgiving Dinner: Roasted Sweet Potatoes
    • Gedankenstriche
    • I have a lot of fond memories of that dog
    • le coquelicot
    • NutriCulinary
    • PULPable
      PULP News: An Anthology of Pulp Interest
    • sebastiankeil.de
      Bitte gehen Sie weiter zu sebastiankeil.de
    • The Wannabe MD
    • [untitled]
      The Glassborough Chronicle, part 3 of 3

    Subscribe

    Posts
    Atom
    Posts
    Kommentare
    Atom
    Kommentare

    Archive

    • ►  2009 (5)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  Juni (2)
      • ►  Mai (2)
    • ▼  2008 (13)
      • ►  Dezember (3)
      • ▼  November (2)
        • party preparations II
        • party preparations I
      • ►  Oktober (3)
      • ►  September (5)